Sunday, July 17, 2011

SUNDAYYY is a GOOD DAY ^^

Hello! :) I woke up awhile ago with a big smile while trying to open my eyes (and not fall asleep) because it was B's first day of hockey training together with the other hockey peeps who are part of the National team (representing our country?) in SM Mall of Asia. I should have brought my camera, damn! You should see how malls like SM look like when they are closed, especially in the morning! No guards inside, no janitors (they're starting to prepare, I think), only us and the hockey staffs, coaches and parents/gfs/friends. The rink was so FOGGYYYYY! Imagine the mount Everest with its air shivering in your veins. It was 8am in the morning, so imagine how hard for me to wake up around 6am just to accompany him. Kkk. I am too much. :)) ., It was fun by the way. ^^

It ended around 11am and it was back to normal! SM background songs, all lights on, and number of people increases each minute. He was supposed to practice until 3pm, but he was tired already so we watched HP7.2 around 12:30 in Rockwell. I know there was a Supersale Bazaar, but I decided not to go because B will be bored and I will end up with no moolah because of temptation. We have reserved tickets for HP7.2 which was scheduled at 6:55pm. But I really cannot stay long because I have quiz! Hello Mathematical Economics(insert crying face :(( ) so we changed it in 12:30. I didn't enjoy this movie. :| I don't know why. Maybe because I already forgot what I saw in Harry Potter 7 part 1 that's why I had a hard time connecting it. I appreciate it, but my excitement for this was not reached by the movie. I hope they gave a little preview of the previous movie so that we can still remember it a little with these flashbacks. I STILL LOVE MY HP MOVIES. Don't Worry :) ., It is still worth it. After all, it all ends here. :D


This is my FOTD by the way. No Make-Up look? =p . Just a BB cream, with powder, concealer for my undereyes, lipstick, gel liner, mascra and eyebrow pencil. OH. PLUS A BRONZER. ok. I think I went beyond with what I supposed to say "JUST" awhile ago. :p



PRODUCTS USED:
  • Missha M Perfect Cover in #23 (beige?)
  • 3W clinic professional Natural Make-Up powder in Natural Beige. (30grams for less than 420php. THAT'S CHEAP)
  • NYX concealer in a jar for my eyebags -_- in Beige
  • Maybelline Stilleto and Magnum (combined) mascaras
  • Maybelline Gel Liner in Black for upper/lower lash line
  • Lancome eye shadow quad for my lower lashline (dab a little to make it lasts longer)
  • Estee Lauder Bronzer 
  • Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in PINK FLAME :D (it faded a little, showed a stain in my lips)
  • Ever Bilena eyebrow pencil (not yet good in doing it hhuhuh) and a little eyeshadow powder from Estee Lauder for a natural lookung eyebrows =p


Have A Good Night! ^^



PS: THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO ARE SUPPORTING ME IN MY GIVEAWAY! :) I AM SO EXCITED! THANK U SO MUCH. EXPECT MORE TO COME. :)
Don't forget to invite your friends to join. :) Aug 11, 2011 is fast approaching :)
For those who still wants to go and try their luck, Click here to join!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...