Thursday, July 14, 2011

My latest excitement: Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick

Yes. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick! I can't believe their shades will be good enough to convince me. They have a variety of colors, and their shade really suit all pinay skin complexion. From nudes/brown, to red, to pinks, and orang-y color. They are like Nyx. But I think Nyx are more pigmented, but I find the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick better when it comes to its staying power. Expect more shades to be swatched. :) It costs 145 php by the way. Not bad. I bought Pink Flame, Mauvey and another pink lipstick but I can't remember the name! Will post it on my next article,. :) So right now, let me show you my favorite shade among the 3. :)
Pink Flame is winner love! :D ., a thin layer of lip gloss was applied here. :)



Don't forget to join my CONTEST GIVEAWAY! :)
Click HERE



 FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED WOULD LIKE TO JOIN  MY CONTEST, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT JUST SAY "COUNT ME IN!", or ANYTHING :D , SO I AM AWARE WHO TO PUT IN MY RAFFLE ^^
PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE NEWS! :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...