Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hot Seat Review: Palladio Rice Powder

I have read this Palladio Rice Powder before in girltalk forum. I have been observing my face which I think is getting a little bit oily than before or it was just the natural oil we are supposed to maintain in our face? idk. So when I heard this rice powder from a blogger as well, from Nadine, I decided to get it the next day at Trinoma. :)


mine in warm beige

"Rice Powder
An old and traditional concept that is world-renowned, rice products absorb excess oils, thus maintaining proper pH levels in the skin’s mantle. Use alone, or on top of your favorite Palladio foundation for all-day protection. For extra oily skin, try our Rice Paper Blotting Tissues, as well."

Accdg to moi:
The Kisses
  • cute packaging for me.
  • with free pad for application
  • comes in diff shades, I think they have 4 .. nude, fair, natural, warm beige
  • keeps the oil in my face at bay
  • gives a nice and smooth cover all over my face
  • smells nice, sweet powdery smell
  • buildable color. can be used as face powder instead of using it as translucent powder
  • CHEAP! for sa 325 php which I think can last long before you finish them. :) A little goes a long way
  • available locally
The Kicks
  • you have to make sure that the container is in the right position when placing it in your bag or else expect some of the powder to spill when you open it
  • its effects is not long-lasting. I think it is just the same as with any other ordinary face powders when it comes to its oil-control power. However I still like it! If you don't mind doing some touch-ups, this is still wonderful! :D
  • some may not like this product because of the smell. (for those who wants their products unscented)
OVERALL.
I still like it.! ♥  The warm beige color is SO RIGHT for me! :D ., I like the natural finish even though I have a fair complexion with a hint of beige (whuut?).I just hope that the effect can last longer. I do touch ups every 2-3 hours though I don't mind doing it. But still, IF I MANAGE TO FIND A BETTER ONE, I will stop buying this.

me with no make up except for the mascara, haha. with flash

without flash.. blemished building up my face, :| .. sleepless night



after applying Palladio Rice Powder.with flash

without flash

This Palladio Rice Powder can be bought at any Beauty Bar store or even in their online shop (beautybar.com.ph) for only 325 php. Not bad for a Beauty Bar products. :)

IF YOU ANY FACE POWDER  THAT IF SUPER EFFECTIVE FOR COMBINATION/OILY FACE. LET ME KNOW! :D ♥

JOIN MY CONTEST! :D . DEADLINE IS ON DEC 10 FOR VIP PASSES AND DEC 18 ON GEO LENS!

xoxo,
Christine ♥

3 comments:

Pammy said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice review! Have you tried Kryolan Anti Shine Powder or MAC Blot? Great oil control from both products. :P

Christine said... Best Blogger Tips

Pammy--> hi pammy! No I haven't tried and haven't dared to get them. I don't know how much are they but I have this connotation that those brands are so so expensive which I think is not practical as a student like me. Someday, I'll be able to convince myself to get and buy one. :D

by the way, have you tried these 2 products? are they really really effective? :)

Jem said... Best Blogger Tips

i have this & actually i have forgotten all about this na nga e..lol
until my last eye make-up post where i decided to use it & what i like about it is that it photographs nicely!
wala kasing shimmer kaya ok sa photo session
^_^

i have tried what pammy suggested & they work good but expensive nga lang..hehe

you ought to try Maybelline Dream matte powder if you can fidn it in ebay...works good in oil control plus it's way cheaper than kryolan..hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...