NYX Heredes is more of a brownish/bronze+orange shade. Probably with a little red added to it. This shade can be worn with any kind of look you want to do: neutrals, bright, smokey, or simply a fresh look. The color doesn't scream/shout in your lips because it is not really a bold color, well for those warm color. I am not sure with cool/pink undertone.
Brief Overview for NYX Round Lipstick
- many great colors to choose from!
- Great price. 160-200 php per tube
- Very pigmented
- Very creamy
- not drying- lip balm is not necessary. but you may still use it.
- Good to experiment what shades suit you
- Not as long-lasting as other lipsticks
- it easily melts! I bring this everyday in my bag. And everytime I use this while I am under the sun, it's horrible.
- It melts a little, AND it is easy to crack/break because it is so soft (humid weather)
- because of humidity, it may bleed in your lips when you don't apply it properly
- SOAPY SMELL AND TASTE! GAHHDDD.
- The material used for the product is not sturdy. AS SEEN ON MY PHOTOS.
I already finished my 1st tube, and to my surprise., my 2nd tube is halfway empty! goshhhhhhhhhhh.
|bec it melted. that's why it looks like blah in my pic. =p|
|the label is fading. tear and wear? :p|
|uh-oh. (where's the cap with the shade inside thingy?)|
What's your favorite Lipstick? What shade is it? and Have you finished a tube of lipstick already? Tell me. :>
PS: will reply to the comments tomorrow. sorry. I am so slow in writing and it's past midnight. I have classes pa. :(