Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hot Seat Review: Venus and Mars Cleopatra Rub in Very Berry

All pictures are taken on ebay.ph . Sorry. I was too lazy to take pictures! hohohoho. 5 months ago, I was so hooked in organic products and I one of them was Venus and Mars. I got my items on ebay under the name no_angel_ph I think. She gave me a free sample of Venus and Mars cleopatra rub in a zip lock container. I didn't even know I had a free sample not until I opened the package and there was this awesome smell all over it. There was no spill of that lotion and yet, it gave my package a one of a kind smell!!! I can't stop smelling the lotion when I got it. And I knew, I just got to have it! I bought the lotion a week after since I bought more items and it cost me a lot.



Accdg. to Venus and Mars:
"Have you heard about EMU oil?
Emu oil is an oil made from the refined fat of the Emu, a bird native to Australia. It has been used for a thousand of years for the treatment of burns, wounds and bruises. It has also been used as a pain reliever for bone, muscle and joint orders. It is used to soften the skin while making it 2.5 times thicker and stronger, (thus reducing fine lines and wrinkles!) and is frequently found in ointments for dry cracked heels. It is considered to be the "it" ingredient in beauty products, such as natural analgesics, non-surgical facelifts and wrinkle removers because it is the only natural oil that penetrates the skin the fastest.

Emu oil has has been shown in studies to aid in reducing scar formation in healed burn wounds, muscle sprains and arthritis due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known to lighten the skin's appearance.

Make sure you only use products with authentic high-grade ingredients down to the base oils. Do not be fooled by seemingly essential ingredients. A premium item is great up to the last drop of oil. :)

Base Oils and Ingredients: Emu oil, goat's milk, hazelnut oil, shea butter, almond oil, beeswax, SPF 15, fragrance oils

Available in THREE delicious-smelling variants: They certainly are gooood enough to eat!
1. Cleopatra Rub with Emu Oil, Cocoa Butter and Grapeseed Extracts (creamy luscious strawberry)
2. Cleopatra Rub with Emu Oil, Grapeseed, Sunflower Oils and Calamansi (mild, yummy melon)
3. Cleopatra Rub with Emu Oil, Grapeseed, Sunflower Oils and Calamansi (vanilla love)"

Accdg to moi!
I got the Very Berry Cleopatra rub, also called as creamy luscious strawberry. The smell was., AMAZING!!! I really really love the smell!!! It is not strong that will irritate your nose! It has a sweety strawberry smell, with a honey type smell and it just lingers so much and I really really like it!

Kisses:
  • Simple packaging
  • Thick consistency and easy to spread
  • A little goes a long way. I got the 150 grams and I still have a lot left in my tub.
  • IT REALLY MOISTURIZED MY SKIN!!!
  • left my skin super uber smooth
  • not sticky!
  • AGAIN!.  AWESOME SMELL!
  • it's organic which means it has a lot of benefits you will be getting just like emu oil, etc

Kicks:
  •  too pricey compared to drugstore/mall products which are also organic.
  • big tub. You have to dip your fingers. It means it is unhygienic! 
  • The smell changes after few minutes. But it's okay. :D
  • not recommended for those who want unscented type of lotion

You can buy this at venusandmars08 website. Available in tubs: 150 g for 260 pesos and 300 g for 450 pesos.

xoxo,
Christine :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...