Thursday, December 9, 2010

CLARISONIC: MY CHISTMAS GIFT FOR US GIRLS! :)

Guess who splurged her hard-earned money just to purchase this!!!!

CLARISONIC PRO 2010


I HONESTLY DON'T BELIEVE that I will be able to buy a product that is worth 9.5k + shipping. :|
but. I'M SSSOOOPPPEEERRRRR EXCITTEEDDD!!!! XD
I actually bought this one not just for me, but for my sister and my mom (of course they still don't know about this. hihii). My eldest sister has a senstive skin due to her derma treatment, my 2nd sister used to have a acne-prone skin and my mom, well she's aging and her skin can be easily damaged. AND I, on the other hand, is becoming so OC when it comes to my skin. Since the day I heard the Clarisonic thingy, it automatically sank in my mind that I really really want to have that in the future.

I have been thinking of a good christmas gifts for my sisters and mom and I think this will be the best one. Although I never expected that I will splurge this amount of money, I JUST PRAY AND HOPE IT WILL BE VERY VERY WORTH IT.  All the profit I got in my 100 pairs of lens will proceed here. shocksss.. SO EXPENSIVE :|  .. (changing moods here)

anyway... I searched for this product for 4 hours! I want to buy a not so expensive set. And this one is what I;m looking for. This set is worth 380$ and I bought it for 218$! I guess it's still a win-win for me and the seller ^^

check her site on ebay ...
INFO. ABOUT THIS SET
2010 MODEL,  CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 6 BRUSHES ($150 VALUE)!!!!  Retail $380
Save over $169   
NEW PRO PINK - SUPER FAST SHIPPING
AWESOME DEAL!!!!  JUST CHECK MY FEEDBACK
These are the 2010 PRO 5-speed Handles.  4-Speeds when using the Facial Brushes: Delicate, Sensitive and/or Normal. The 5th speed is reached by using the BIG Body Brush (FULL Size Kit included).  

ALL  6 brushes ARE included: (2) Sensitive, (2) Body Brush, Normal, and Delicate in DEAL
All THIS IS INCLUDED IN DEAL RETAIL VALUE $380 + TAX
1. Clarisonic Unit (5 Speeds, sold by Professional Only) ($195 incl)
2. 1 Clarisonic UNIVERSAL (worldwide) Charger  ($45 VALUE incl)
32 Year FULL Warranty
41 Sensitive Brush Head with cover
52 Body Brush Head with cover ($50 VALUE incl)
61 Delicate Brush with cover ($25 VALUE incl)
71 Normal Brush with cover  ($25 VALUE incl)
81 EXTRA SENSITIVE Brush ($25 VALUE incl)
9.Nourishing Care Cleanser 1 oz
10.Refreshing Gel Cleanser 1 oz
11. Skin Polish 2 oz
12. Gentle Hydro Cleanser 1 oz

Clarisonic is a little hand held device that uses the same sonic technology that is used in sonic toothbrushes, except it cleanses your skin. They have a few different versions, the Mia being the less expensive, slightly smaller version; then the classic, plus and pro version. The pro version can be sold by the skin care professionals only. The ebay store I had was from dermabella2009 that's why I was able to get this. Another reason why I bought this one because this set is in a very very low price (sale) and I will have additional 4 brushes which means each of us (2sister + mom) will have an individual brush already. So I don't need to worry about additional purchase for their brushes.  The other sites that I saw do not carry this kind of promo (they sell clarisonic classic/plus in 190$-210$ without any extra brush! 1 brush costs 25$ or  1125 pesos).The brushes need to be replaced in 3-4 months. By that time, I will ask my aunts in the States to buy those refills and the cleansers. :) No worries for me. :) Another thing by the way is that I used my mom's credit card for this since my credit card has a credit limit, so I will pay this one on the 3rd week of January, I still have time to save money....again! :D

This will be the last purchase I will get. (hope not to break this promise!). I also purchased Urban Decay Primer Potion PRO and Ardell lash grower, and Charm make brush pro. :D I'm still not finish in paying but I'm halfway there! :D

By the month of January, expect me to have a full review about this Clarisonic pro and the other 3 this month. :D 


JOIN MY CONTEST! :D . DEADLINE IS ON DEC 12 FOR VIP PASSES AND DEC 18 ON GEO LENS!


xoxo,
Christine


5 comments:

kikaysimaria.blogspot.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, 9k! I could buy new phone na! haha! Anyways, hope it will work on you.. hindi biro ang 9k no? hehe. Dami mo na benta sa contact lenses .. happy for you..

I'll wait for your review on this.. pero i don't think i will buy one... Nag-eenjoy naman ako magbasa ng reviews especially when it works for them.. parang feeling ko, effective din sakin! haha! :p

jaja said... Best Blogger Tips

If you girls follow @Clarisonic, they're having a Mia giveaway from now until Christmas. or checkout #Clarisonicelf =}

Zeng Daria said... Best Blogger Tips

grabe 9K~ hehe. i'm not that generous yet to myself. haha. but will be waiting for your review. i'm curious 'bout that product.

christine said... Best Blogger Tips

Lysa: I was hesitant at first because of the price. But, I really really want to experience this and to see its miraculous work! Kaso, ubos agad yung kinita ko dahil dito :|. Bawi ako next time! :D

Jaja: Thanks for the info! May I know when is the deadline? :)

Zeng: I will give this a super depth review for this clarisonic after 3 weeks of usage. I'll be getting this by the end of december. :)

jaja said... Best Blogger Tips

they run until CHRISTMAS (pacific time) =}

they usually pick 3 winners a week how awesome is that.=D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...