Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Clarisonic Pro Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush: WORTH THE HYPE?

A simple tag line that makes a difference!





































Clarisonic Brush, is it really worth your money?
I got this brush from US and I had it shipped last January. It took me 1 month to get this. But I am not complaining since I claimed this in Manila Postal office for only 40-50php tax! CHEAP right? :))

PLUS. I bought this for only 12000php (shipping fee included) via paypal because of their Christmas Bonus Sale. :) Considering that it consists of 5 AMAZING BRUSHESSSS! and the sample facial/body wash!., So I was really really happy with my purchase, but will my sister get one in the future? Did they like it? 

Full review will be posted in the evening! :)


More details on this tool from their website..




























































1 comments:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said... Best Blogger Tips

My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera".

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Greetings from Italy

Marlow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...