Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Clarisonic Pro Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush: WORTH THE HYPE?

A simple tag line that makes a difference!





































Clarisonic Brush, is it really worth your money?
I got this brush from US and I had it shipped last January. It took me 1 month to get this. But I am not complaining since I claimed this in Manila Postal office for only 40-50php tax! CHEAP right? :))

PLUS. I bought this for only 12000php (shipping fee included) via paypal because of their Christmas Bonus Sale. :) Considering that it consists of 5 AMAZING BRUSHESSSS! and the sample facial/body wash!., So I was really really happy with my purchase, but will my sister get one in the future? Did they like it? 

Full review will be posted in the evening! :)


More details on this tool from their website..




























































0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...