Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review on my fave soaps!:By Nature Handmade Soap + How I Store Them!



Source: By Nature Soaps site
Aaaahhhh.., just by staring at them, I feel so relaxed due to the fact that I love them. When I first got them, they became the reason why I always wanted to take a shower! ** haha. :p ., It got to a point where I take a bath twice a day, and I don't normally do that! By Nature Handmade Soaps are the best organic/all natural soap I got. Ever since I used these, I never switched back in using commercialized soaps found in grocery.

If you want to be convinced in trying this, check their site., but let me show you these impt. infos from them. :)

"Why go for BY NATURE Handmade Soaps?
Because they are ALL-NATURAL. BY NATURE Handmade SoapsNO chemical preservatives, hardeners or additives.  They are made with food-grade vegetable oils such as coconut oil, palm oil, and olive oil and are lovingly made using the cold-process method.   With this soapmaking method, contain BY NATURE Handmade Soaps are made completely from scratch.  No short-cuts or pre-manufactured bases and you get all the goodness of naturally-formed glycerin, too!
The health of your skin depends highly on its moisture content.  While commercial soaps are harsh and drying, BY NATURE Handmade Soaps do just the opposite.  BY NATURE Handmade Soaps cover your skin with a very thin coat of glycerin and vegetable oil. The glycerin draws moisture from the air and the vegetable oil retains the moisture in your skin.  Now, that only leaves you with soft and healthy skin you so truly deserve. .

Did you know? 
Most of the "soaps" you find in stores and supermarkets contain ingredients that do not do your skin any good and are even harmful to your health?  Here's why:
  • They contain chemical preservatives for a longer shelf life and to keep the "soaps" looking new.
  • They have chemical hardeners so the "soaps" do not melt that easily once used.
  • They are filled with heavy perfumes to cover up the actual odor of the compounds used (like animal fats -- tallow, lard, etc.)
A lot of chemicals and synthetic ingredients are not usually disclosed in the "soap" labels.  Only the good-sounding ones are indicated on the packaging.  This makes it impossible for consumers to be aware of them.  Come to think of it, mass-made commercial "soaps" are not really soaps at all.  They are, in fact, detergents (yes, those used for laundry) that contain chemical ingredients for cleaning!  Can you believe you bathe yourself with those every single day?!  These chemicals will, no doubt, clean you but they will also strip your skin off of its protective layer of natural oils.  Just imagine the damage it can do on your skin, your body's largest organ!  With BY NATURE Handmade Soaps, you will definitely get all the goodness that natural soaps should give. Once you try them, you will NEVER be content with commercial soaps again for you will surely notice the difference! .

Know more about what’s in BY NATURE Handmade Soaps.
Honey is a wonderful emollient, which softens and soothes the skin.  It also has antibacterial properties and it hydrates the skin, helping it maintain its natural moisture.
Beeswax is usually added with honey to make a harder bar. It also has moisturizing, emulsifying, and antiseptic qualities.  It is an ingredient that is hydrating, which increases the essential moisture of the skin.
Cocoa Butter is called "the ultimate moisturizer" because it has been known for centuries to keep the skin soft and supple.  It also helps retain moisture and protects dry, chapped skin.
Oatmeal, cinnamon, rosemary, and other natural herbs and spices are great for exfoliation.  They help remove the dead skin cells that clog your pores, allowing your skin to reveal its freshest layer.
Do try BY NATURE Handmade Soaps with these natural ingredients and do your skin a big favor.  In return, your skin will bear that soft, fresh, clean glow you've always wanted to have! .

How do we get allergic reactions from the bath products we use?
During showers, we are vulnerable to chemicals and impurities that can enter our bodies through our open pores. If one is allergic to any of the chemicals contained in the bath products used, an allergic reaction will follow.  So why risk it when you can use BY NATURE Handmade Soaps and stay worry-free?  Start doing your skin some good and use BY NATURE Handmade Soaps! .

Sharing is giving.
If you know people who have:
  • skin allergies
  • eczema/atopic dermatitis/skin asthma
  • chicken skin
  • dry patches
  • sensitive skin
  • dry skin/problem skin
  • kids who get rashes from their bath soaps
...or those who are simply looking for a natural alternative to commercial "soaps", please share and tell them about BY NATURE Handmade Soaps. and to visit this website.

Thank you very much! " .""


See those benefits??? Could you still ask for more?? I bet not. =p I like them because they are all natural plus the scents are to die for! You can check their site about your specific choice of soap, as they provide you how organic/natural the soaps through its percentage and the remaining percentage of what is not natural are mainly FRAGRANCE OILS. The owner explains that these are scent imitations of foods, fruits, flowers, leaves and spices. She still uses these just to have more varieties for the users. For those with super sensitive skin, there are a lot of 100% natural soaps to choose from Regular, Special, and Premium Bars!

Pros:
  • Really lathers well! :) 
  • Instant clean-feeling!
  • Simple but elegant Packaging! I really like how it was labeled, and presented. :) ., Each soap is double-wrapped to seal the freshness before getting it. :)
  • A soap can last for more than a month or two! I am the only using these soaps mainly because I am the one buying and paying for my vanity! :p ., So they already understand that these are off limits for them! I may sound selfish, but I'm just a student also, and it already developed in us this kind of policy, that if they are not sure who belongs this what, then don't bother using it. I couldn't remember the last time I ordered my soaps, but from what I am using now, the 2 half bars of soap (dairy bar and strawberry milkshake) are still half full, and it has been more than a month! I guess it really depends on your usage. 
  • Do I have to repeat that it is ORGANIC?? ORGANIC IS <333 ! :D
  •  Makes my skin soft and smooth! Very moisturizing! I read her story about not able to scratch the word DRY in her hands, and I tried to do it also by scratching my skin with my nail, and voila! No flakiness! I tried to scratch my skin on my leg part, and no flakiness too! This is really amazing.
  • Their scents are OOHH--SSSOO--YUMMMMYYY!!! I swear! It really makes my day so great. I feel refreshed just by smelling them! I EVEN WISH THAT I CAN MAKE THEM MY AIR FRESHNER IN MY ROOM! :D

Cons:
  • The Price. - yeah. I still find it too expensive for me. :( Soaps are commodity. I hate the fact that I have to be the one paying for what I like when you have a mom that can do that. Buying a soap should be you parents' obligation. :)) ., but, why would she buy these for me when we all have these soaps we got from my aunt in U.S.? you get the point? Of course she will not buy these for me, we have so many back ups that can last for a year,.. yeahhh., commercialized soaps. :| ., well, that's just my opinion. A regular full bar costs 115php, special bars costs 145php, and the Premium costs 175php. But, seeing how a soap lasts for months to me, I think it's wort the savings.
  • Hassle to purchase! .., I find it hard to purchase this in Ebay, or in multiply site, and go all the hassle in paying, shipping fee, and waiting to be shipped! ., These are soaps, why all the wait? Yes these can be bought in selected stores, but still too far from my home. I live in Sampaloc, and I don't usually go in Serendra,  Podium, or Global City. I am not going on these places just to get these. I just hope it can be more accessible to other users, and to those who would like to try them.
Overall, I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM. :D .. haha., I have tried so many variants of the soaps, and I didn't much like the other. Above all the 12-15 scents I have tried, they are 5 scents that I truly love, and became a staple everytime I buy soaps for back ups!

DAIRY BAR-Nourish your skin with this bar that’s loaded with goat’s milk. It will keep your skin feeling silky smooth and soft all over. Essential oils of basil, clary sage, patchouli, and tea tree give it its nice, sweet scent. To help prevent wrinkles and acne, tomato extract is added for its antioxidant properties. 



 CITRUS WHITE- A dream bar for those in search of a truly natural whitening soap. Contains lemon and sweet orange essential oils and 4 kinds of natural whitening extracts. Also has arbutin, an extract from the bearberry plant, for extra whitening, goat’s milk for moisturizing, and oatmeal for exfoliation. Get fairer skin now without the worries!


STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE- The strawberry scent of this soap smells good enough to eat! Goat’s milk, chamomile essential oil, and chamomile extract make the skin feel extra soft and moisturized after every use. Also contains tomato extract that helps prevent wrinkles and acne.

ICY CHOCO- For chocolate-mint lovers, enjoy bathing with the stimulating scent of peppermint and the mild exfoliation of cocoa powder and oatmeal. This delicious-looking soap will leave your skin feeling cool and refreshed all over. It also gives out a wonderful lather which is simply a bonus for you!



CHOCO LATTE- MY FAVORITE! Its chocolatey scent makes it fun to use in the shower. Ground barako beans give this bar a very nice scrub. It also effectively removes strong odor from your hands like those of fresh garlic and onion.

I am a sucker for sweet scents! =p .. I like my soaps to have unique scents, as these scents make me want to take a shower longer and enjoy smelling them. All the captions and pictures are from their website. I use all my soaps for my body only. I don't use them on my face mainly because Clinique is working fine + my Clarisonic Pro, and I don't want to mix it with other soaps. I also buy these soaps because of two things: the-scents-to-die-for + soft-freshed-and-moist-skin. The Dairy Bar was not my favorite before because the smell is so strange! But one time, I was about to go to my class, when I smelled something herbal,leafy, hint of scent while walking. I couldn't figure out what was that, and it came to my mind that I only used that soap. No lotion, No other perfume/cologne. I instantly fell in love with the smell! It is light and fresh. Strawberry Milkshake goes for my everyday sweet scent just in case my mood is in that area. This is the sweetest scent among the five. Citrus White has a tangy, light orange-y smell. I don't actually adore the smell, but the whitening effect it delivers! =p Icy Choco smells more of a minty than chocolate-y. I love the combo especially when I need something to cool my skin from the heat. Lastly, the CHOCO LATTE!. This is my most craved soap and the reason why I keep on buying. Choco Latte's scent is hard to describe as it is somewhat chocolate+coffee scent+ unknown scent. I really can't explain that 3rd scent. All I know is that, I get high (drugs? lol) and I get overwhelmed because of the smell. I tried to taste it one time because I really fell for the smell, but the taste is a blah! :)) . DON'T EVER TASTE YOUR SOAPS GUYS. **wink**
I hope you try the Choco Latte. It is too abrasive for your skin because of the ground barako beans, so what I do is rub it with my hands, and lather it on my skin. I also notice that Choco Latte is really fast to consume, maybe because of the scrubs? Idk. It only lasts 3-4 weeks to me.


My Back Ups! =p














 How I store them? I just cut them half by placing the knife on top if each soap, without opening it. In that way,  I can easily keep the other half while the wrapper is still intact. Once I cut it into two, I take off the wrapper of the one half soap in my soap dish (the one I will be using) and cover it on the other half (place it on the area where you cut it). I also wrap each soap using rubber band, and place all of my back ups in a paper bag and, keep it in my cabinet. :)


That's it! =p ., I got carried away with this long post! :) Please do try them. :) .. You'll end up like me, obsessed with these. :)


3 comments:

MariaKristela said... Best Blogger Tips

I am currently using Cyleina Black Pearl because of the cool feel after bath. I badly need it during these hot days! But upon seeing your post, I want to try the Strawberry Milkshake because I'm sure it smells great! :)

Btw, I recently changed my blogspot address. Please follow me at mariakristela.blogspot.com. Thanks! :)

Christine said... Best Blogger Tips

If you want the minty feel in your showe. Use ICE CHOCO together with strawberry milkshake, or choco latte. IT'S A GOOD COMBO :D

Definitely worth trying :D

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, nice review Christine. Have you tried the sea mud soap? I've been eyeing it lately. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...